|toolbar powered by Conduit|
- How safe is my toolbar?
- What type of browsers and operation systems does my community toolbar support?
- Your toolbar is compatible with the following Internet browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 6 and above on Windows Vista, XP, and 2000 operating systems. Mozilla Firefox versions 1 and above, including beta versions, on Windows (Vista, XP, and 2000), Mac, and Linux operating systems Some features may work differently on different browsers, Updates and upgrades are continuously developed and released and additional browsers may be unofficially supported.
- Do users need to download a new version of the toolbar every time I update it?
- No. One of the core capabilities of the Conduit platform is that as a publisher, you can update your toolbar whenever you want and all of the changes will reflect dynamically on the toolbars of all of your users. In other words: if you change one of the features in your toolbar via your account on Conduit.com, the feature will be changed on all toolbars that have already been installed by your users.
- Where can I see examples of existing toolbars?
- Hundreds of thousands of toolbars are powered by Conduit. You can easily find examples by searching the web. Some toolbars are highlighted in our community toolbar gallery (which is currently being updated), others can be found on www.Conduitlive.com and some of our favorites are featured (including customized download pages and other successful campaigns) on our flickr channel.
- How can users uninstall the toolbar?
- Toolbar users can easily uninstall their community toolbar at any time with Conduit’s standard uninstall package (Add/Remove Programs in Windows, Add-on Removal in Firefox, etc.).FireFox: as you would do with any FF add-on: Top browser navigation: click TOOLS-> Add-ons-> select the item you want to uninstall.Internet Explorer: as you would with any windows installed component: Control Panel-> Add/Remove Programs (Programs & Features on vista)-> select the item you want to uninstall.
for more information click here