I’m not sure where everyone is these days… and what they’re up to?
Feel free to leave a comment below. Would love to know how you are all doing!
As the New Year comes our way in just 2 months…I’m looking to have a consistent posting schedule on here.
For awhile now I’ve been working on my personal projects and really finding my footing. It’s crazy, but I finally feel like I found my voice in the performance world. It’s great to get to a point where you can say “This is where I’m meant to be right now”.
Alhumdulilah. It feels really good.
My plan for 2018? I want to be more consistent with my posting on Hijabtrendz. I can’t be as active as I used to be, back when this all began. There were times when I made several posts a day! Now that was ambitious lol.
There are many topics related to hijab fashion, product reviews, and just plain ‘ol articles I’d like to write that relate to us hijabis. And instead of getting worked up about having to post every single day. I’m going to start with a very limited posting schedule. The goal is to have quality content that makes sense.
In my opinion, social media is turning us into these monsters with the need to feed all the time. And when you’re a volunteer one person production team, you can’t always feed the audience quick enough.
Here are some ideas I have for future posts:
- The history of hijab fashion, where did it really start… and where is it heading?
- Product reviews: Real reviews about different products and hijab companies. I’m not going to sugar coat anything, and will give you the real 4-1-1 on quality and customer service.
- A critical look at various things happening in the hijab fashion scene.
- Where do we draw the line between losing our morals and trying to fit in with everyone else?
- And I’ll share some of the comedy videos I make for my other page, every now and then 🙂
If you have any other ideas for topics you’d like me to address, feel free to share them below!