Not everyone celebrates Valentine’s Day, and I can say that I’m an on again off again V-Day person.
One year I’ll feel really into doing something special, and the next time I completely forget about it.
In any case, it’s a great reminder to do or say something to those you love in your life.
Here are some ideas on what you can do tomorrow or any other day.
- Tell the people you care about that you love them. Really say the phrase and don’t assume they know how you feel.
- Make a nice meal for the special people in your life.
- If you are single and don’t really feel like there is someone special you can connect with, use this day as a time to reflect on who are the people that love you in your life and have always been there for you. Take them out for dinner or invite them over.
- Do something for someone less fortunate.
- And don’t forget you have to love yourself too! Buy yourself a box of chocolates and enjoy them all to yourself!
What do you usually do for Valentine’s Day? And if you don’t celebrate it, what are your special days with your loved ones?