So it’s summer, well maybe not officially until after Memorial Day, but it’s getting nice and warm. That means it’s time for some summer beauty tips!
- Get some natural color from the sun but make sure to use sunscreen.
- Use sunless tanner for a quick and healthy glow that works instantly.
- Ditch heavy makeup and opt for something light like Bare Minerals.
- Use a nice lip gloss in a shimmery color that isn’t matte or heavy looking.
- Make sure to exfoliate and get rid of that rough winter skin.
- Don’t forget to moisturize too, warm weather isn’t always humid so you can easily dry out!
- Splurge on a pedicure and show off those tootsies when you bust out those new sandals.
- Try to get as much exercise and fresh air as you can.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin healthy and clear.
- Look for hijabs that are breathable or try a new style that helps you beat the heat!
What are your beauty tips for the summer? Are they different than what you do in the winter?