We love smiles and nothing is better than feeling confident enough to give one.
There are people who feel self conscious when it comes to smiling because of their teeth. If you take proper care of them, you’ll feel and look much younger, and you’ll have a beautiful smile to boot!
Here are some helpful tips if you don’t have it in your budget to head to the dentist:
- Brush your teeth after every meal. If you can carry a spare toothbrush and toothpaste at work make sure to use it after lunch. You’ll keep your teeth free from bacteria( and you’ll save your coworkers from having to smell the garlic stir fry you just ate).
- Floss your teeth at least once a day. If you can only do it one time, make sure it’s before you go to sleep.
- Whenever you eat sweets or drink sweetened beverages, make sure to drink some water and swish it around in your mouth. Sugars tend to stick to the teeth and even sugar free soda can be bad for them.
- Avoid lots of tea and coffee if you want to keep your pearly whites. Those drinks cause major stains. And unless you can afford professional whitening, you may want to consume them in moderation.
- Try an over the counter teeth whitener like Crest White Strips. If you have sensitive teeth you can brush with a sensitive toothpaste a week or so prior to using the strips.**If you have any severe pain or sensitivity in your teeth, or have bleeding gums, it’s best to see a dental health professional.**