This is just a fun satirical little bit about those hijabless parties we’ve been to. If you have any other funny suggestions feel free to add a comment below.
1. The party pooper. This woman comes decked out in her abaya and makeup, but doesn’t ever take her hijab off. She just sits there making everyone else feel uncomfortable. Why is she wearing her hijab? Does she know something the rest of us don’t? Is she not feeling the party? Why did she come? Those and other questions run through the party goers minds.
2. The spotlight stealer. This woman totally decks out and we mean the bling, the makeup, the extravagant gown. She’s out there to steal the spotlight and she doesn’t care who knows it. Usually this woman will arrive late to make quite an entrance (see #3). But in the rare case that she’s on time, she slowly and dramatically unveils.
3. The entrance craver. This woman loves to make an entrance. Every event is a chance to be all about her. She usually arrives late with an entourage or in the rare case that she’s by herself, she makes sure that everyone is there before she arrives by making a quick phone call to a friend at the party claiming “I’m running a little late”. As soon as she arrives she makes quite a scene. Guests will immediately turn to her direction when she arrives. And if she’s lucky people will get out of their chairs to run and greet her. As for the person who is having the party thrown in their honor, they’re completely forgotten.
4. The scandal starter. This woman loves attention as most of the other party types do. But she doesn’t care if it comes in a negative way. This woman usually wears something bizarre, provocative or even downright silly just to cause a stir. For example to an all formal event she’ll show up in jeans and a t-shirt much to the chagrin of the organizers who were hoping for a nice sit down formal event.
5. The observer. This woman is so shy she can barely speak. She wants to talk but for some reason (see all the personality types above) can’t seem to get in a word. But when it’s time to dance and party this woman shocks everyone with her dance moves. This girl has got it going on.
We hope you had a good laugh, we all need to poke fun at ourselves every now and then don’t you think?
(c) Hijabtrendz.com 2008 All Rights Reserved.