Dry lips are no fun, especially when they get chapped and cracked. Yikes! That sounds so painful doesn’t it?
Here are a few tips that will help you keep your lips feeling smooth for you and someone else 😉 :
- Do not peel any dry skin…as tempting as it is you will only hurt yourself and it will take longer to get rid of the chapping issue.
- Apply a moisturizing lip balm as often as possible.
- Keep away from the sun and wind (unless you have an ample amount of lip balm on).
- An easy household remedy is to apply olive oil to your lips (or some other type of oil that you don’t mind the smell of). Ladies this stuff is a miracle in a bottle!
- If your chapping is really bad resort to a medicated lip balm available at most grocery and drug stores.
Some products we recommend (based on personal experience): Burt’s Bees, Carmex, Blistex.
Do you have a lip product you absolutely swear by?
Drop us a comment or email info at hijabtrendz dot com.
(c) Hijabtrendz.com 2008 All Rights Reserved.