The store is now offering international shipping, and has opened up shops across the world including UK, Jordan, U.A.E, Malaysia.
It’s not just an American thing anymore so all you hijabi fashionista’s can get some of the cutest trends for less.
Here are a few tips when shopping at Forever 21.
- Most of the items run small because they’re junior sizes, so don’t feel bad if you have to wear pants a few sizes bigger than usual.
- If you buy clothes in the store make sure you try them on because they don’t have returns (only exchanges).
- Accessories are all final sale so you can’t return them at all, but always check with the store or online/phone operator for the latest return policy information.
- Many of their pants are in European sizing so it goes by waist in inches (24,25,26).
- These are “trendy” items so they won’t be made out of the best quality material and are not meant to last a lifetime.
- Clothing items change regularly so if there is something you absolutely love, buy it now or risk never finding it again.
(c) HijabTrendz.com 2008 All Rights Reserved