Most of you own more hijabs than you can count!
I guess we’re all in the same boat then, too many scarves and no idea what to do with them.
Here are some ideas if you’re looking to downsize* (so you can buy new ones of course!)
- Donate them to the local mosque (many people come to visit and want to borrow a scarf).
- Make something creative out of the fabric (pillows, hair scrunchies, a dust cloth).
- Sell them on e-bay.
- Save them for when those colors or prints come back in style.
- Have a hijab swap party where everyone can bring a few scarves.
- Give them away to someone who recently put hijab on and needs some.
- Attach them to a pole and make a hijab flag.
- Make a hijab stand outside your house and sell them for 25 cents each.
Do you have any other funny or practical ideas?
*Always launder them before passing out to anyone.
(c) HijabTrendz.com 2008 All Rights Reserved.